Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Every weekend this last month has been filled with something to keep me away from bloggerland! Sept 18-20 I went to San Jose to meet Mom, Kristi and Beth, as well as Lynae and her mom, to attend an Joyce Meyers Confrence. It was awesome and I beleive all of us left feeling refreshed and more on fire for the Lord. Than the weekend following that, Alex and I met a few of my coworkers at Great America and spent the day there. It was a lot of fun, but I don't think I was a good idea to use my only day off that week to go on another trip!
Last weekend was the highlight of my month that I've been looking forward to since we move here! Mom and Aunt Jan came up to visit and do a "girls wine tasting weekend". It worked perfectly because Alex went on a men's retreat so it was truely just us girls. We dined and wonderful restraunts, and hit a few nice wineries to sample some wonderful wines. We even went to the Culinary Institute of America in St. Helena and watched a cooking demostration. Now I know how to make a wonderful shrimp Risottio!!!
Anyway just wanted to fill ya'all in just in case you thought I dropped of the face of the earth!

1 comment:

sheree said...

how fun!!! We need pics from the girls wine tasting extravaganza!!