Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two for Tuesday



This is the last cake I did before moving. I miss doing cakes! Which leads me to missing my old kitchen (if you saw it you know why I miss it!), because it is SOOOO hard to get out all my stuff and work on cakes in this kitchen. Maybe I need to start making cupcakes.... hummm.... there is a "Sugar Marshmallow Cupcake" recipe I've been wanting to try. It's lemon chiffon cupcakes with swiss meringue buttercream frosting garnished with marshmallow and colored nonpareil "flowers". Might have to try that and then post about them!

Lately I've been dreaming and scheming of ways I could actually go to the Culinary Institute of America for the Baking and Pastry Chef program. Haven't come up with anything yet, but I'm still working on it. Sometimes it feels like I dream in colored buttercream frosting.

No comments: