Sunday, September 14, 2008

Should I cut or should I grow?

I'm in a debate with my hair. I like it short. I like it long. But I don't like it in between. So I'm trying to decide if I'm going to cut it again or keep trying to grow it out. Such a hard decision to make by myself so I'm going to post pic's of me with long and short hair below and let you vote! Let me know what you think I shoulds do! (oh and its anonymous-I"ll have no idea who votes what!) If you need to see more pictures of me with different hair lenghs you can click the link to my myspace page and look at the pictures in my albums there.
Now:

Short:

Long (not a great pix of alex though):

2 comments:

sheree said...

definitely short! I think it is so cute on you, and very hip!

Jodi said...

it looks very cute short! i think it makes you look younger when it is longer, though, and if you are like me, the younger you look, the better!!! hehe!!