Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bye, Bye, B of A!

I put in my two weeks notice on Monday. My last day at BoA is on November. And no I do not have another job lined up. I plan on working at a temp agency because that will give me the flexibility I would like, so I can go home and visit my family much more!

And as kamikaze as this all sounds, Alex and I are both a peace with it. He is the one who encouraged me to give my notice this week. Last week was horrible (to say . the least - I came home from work on friday in tears.)I have refrained from talking about my job on here because this is a PUBLIC blog and I wouldn't want to post things that could get back to my boss. Lets just say it has been a VERY STRESSFUL position for me, to the point where I have been physically ill. So this is a much anticipated and very exciting change!

No comments: