Friday, October 17, 2008

No News...

I have not been good at updating lately! Mainly because there's not much to tell. I'm still waiting to hear back from CIA about the job I applied for last week. I'll definitely update if I hear anything new about that!

So I guess I'll share my "hair story" with y'all. I went in and had my hair cut 3 weeks ago and the lady did a nice job, just not what I wanted. I wanted a cute, short cut, and I think she was afraid of cutting my hair short because I got a bob with bangs.

Here's the bob:

So I tried to live with it for the last few weeks. I received so many compliments at work on how nice it looked. I ended up having to straighten my hair everyday in order for it to have this cute piecy look I really wanted. And I had no clue what to do with the bangs. Oh, and a side note, Alex absolutely hated my haircut.

So yesterday, after finally feeling like there was no way that I wanted to keep messing with my hair like this or grow it out, I made an appointment at different salon that was recommended by a friend at work. I told her what I wanted and she made EXTRA sure that I REALLY wanted my hair THAT short. I confirmed I did and away my hair went.

Now I have my PERFECT HAIRCUT!!


I don't know if the photo does it justice but its a cute, piecy pixie cut. I makes my hair look fuller (a figment of the imagination) and flatters my face! I know the girls are all going to gasp when I walk into work tomorrow and tell me I'm crazy and I'll hear: "Your hair is so short! I would never dream of cutting my hair shorter than my shoulders!" I don't even care because I love it so much. (Its not my fault all that the girls I work with have long thick hair and I ended up with this thin mess to work with:)

Alex told me its the best haircut he's seen on me in years :)

No comments: