Thursday, October 23, 2008

One step forward...

I have great news that I almost forgot to tell ya!

A few weeks ago I applied for a position with Sonoma County. It's an "Project" administration position that only last 24 months, but has full county benefits a EXCELLENT pay. By excellent I mean take my current salary and double it. That's the starting pay. I applied for this job and answered some very detailed questions about my previous skills and past experience in administrative work.

I must have done well on the application because I found out today that I'm invited to take the written test. They are only doing the test one day and from what I understand, the applicants who score the highest are invited to a interview.

Now I'm asking for all your prayers that I do well on this test! If you send me an email I'll let you know the date and time.

PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Congrats and good luck!!! I'll be praying!!! :)