Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cassy and Janna do San Francisco!

I have been missing my best friend, Cassy, something terrible since we moved. And because of her work schedule and financial reasons she hasn't been able to come up and visit. So I was thrilled to find out a few weeks ago that she was coming to visit for her birthday! Of course we had to plan something big, so we decided that a day in San Francisco was the thing to do.

She came up Monday night and we went out to dinner to celebrate her birthday (10/25) and Alex's bday (10/27) as well as my quitting my job(see previous post). Tuesday I had the day off so we took the ferry from Vallejo into SF. We spent the day window shopping on Pier 39, watching the sea lions, and walking around Fisherman's Wharf. We talked so much my jaw was hurting by the time we were ready to head home. There's nothing quite like spending a day with your best friend.

Cassy & I on Pier 39 (see the sea lions behind us?)
Taking a break from shopping
Even sea lions itch!
Cass watching our fave free entertainment
Our ferry coming to take us home
"Port of an Francisco!" the "S" was burned out
Enjoying the view leaving the city on the ferry

No comments: