Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do you see what I see?

I went to the eye doctor last week and discovered that the reason I have been having trouble driving at night and getting headaches a work (okay, maybe not the only reason for the headaches) is because I am slightly farsighted and need glasses. Fun.

I was not looking forward to glasses. I've never worn glasses. And they made me pick out my frames after they dilated my eyes. So I picked out a pair I like the best which, the strangers at the doctors office also agreed looked the nicest(which happen to be one of the least expensive and covered by my insurance - woo hoo!) and hoped that I wouldn't look goofy.

I wore them today at work and, what do ya know, I really like them! I was complimented several times today, and best of all, no headaches! I think adjusting to glasses is going to be easier for me than I expected.





Maybe now I'll read more?!? I seem to have the librarian look down!

No comments: