Monday, January 4, 2010

Exciting things to come...

We found out today that Alex will be doing his 3rd year rotations in Fresno, and I've been ecstatic every since I found out (I was literally jumping up and down in my kitchen after he called with the news). That means we are moving home!!! I've missed my family and friends so much! It will be wonderful to have family and friends around when Alex is putting in so many hours at the hospital.

This also means that we are moving back into our house! We have a beautiful 1700 sq ft house in Fresno that I have missed so much. No more trying to squeeze all our stuff in a tiny apartment :)

Here's a picture of the beautiful home I get to move back to....


Such a good way to start the new year. Moving home is something wonderful that I get to look forward to :)

4 comments:

Sammy said...

How exciting Janna! Your house loonks so lovely too. Now....please tell me where Fresno is? Is it a town/ city? I like to picture a place so please indulge my nosiness!

Janna said...

Hi Sammy, Fresno is a large city in Central California where I grew up. It's a highly agricultural community - lots of grapes and citrus fruits are grown there because of the warm climate. If you look on a map it's pretty close to the center of the State of CA. The best part is that is about two hours from the California Central Coast and an hour from Yosemite National Park.

Hope that helps!

G-Ma said...

Yay, so excited for you!!!

Jodi said...

Yay Janna! That's so exciting! Gorgeous house!