Monday, January 19, 2009

Ick... I'm Sick

I've caught my 2nd cold in 3 weeks. Yuck.

I caught a mild cold when we came home from Fresno that luckily only lasted a few days. Than Alex got sick and I thought "wow, he's a lot worse than I am - lucky me, I only got a mild version of that virus". He was pretty miserable until Monday, when he finally started feeling a little better. Than yesterday morning I woke up with my lymph nodes feeling like golf balls and my head feeling like it was floating 10 feet above my body. It’s a very strange feeling!

Everything in my house is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected now because I don't want to get sick again. Lysol Wipes are my best friend! And since I don't feel like eating I'm tackling my New Years resolution of losing 20lbs. So good can come of a cold!

So regardless of our beautiful 70 degree weather the last few days- I'm stuck inside.

Bah Humbug.

On a more positive note: My parents are going on vacation next week for their 40th anniversary, so I'm heading to Fresno to run the office - like old times! So hopefully I'll be fully recovered before Sunday and I'll get to spend some time with friends next week.

No comments: