Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Books and Scrubs


I went to the rental office ot pick up a package they had for us - turned out to be 3 packages - all of Alex's books! I got my strength training in today just walking back to our apartment. Turns our those 3 package held 6 textbooks!

Today was my day off and it was so nice to be able to get stuff done! I was able to run all my errands, clean the house, do the laundry, play with the dogs, and even finally put pictures in the frames that I’ve been meaning to hang up ever since we move here. Yey for productivity! Seriously though, Alex was gone from 8am to 9pm – what else was I to do?!?

Last night was our first shopping trip for scrubs.
We went to the Walmart next to our apartments but they didn’t have the light blue color that one of his classmates said they had to get (the color the residence in Grey’s Anatomy wear). So we drove to Vallejo to Costco to see if they carried scrubs still – no such luck – they discontinued selling them a few months ago. So we decided to drive out to Walmart in Fairfield and -ta da! – we found them in his size and the right color. I just had to do a little hemming to get the leangth right and they are perfect. (Found out today that he could wear any color blue so I’m going to get him the navy pair so that my “McDreamy” nickname for him really fits J)

Anatomy lab starts Friday! Its still hard to believe that after all this time, he is halfway thru his first week of MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!

No comments: