Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Productive and Creative

Alex took his first final yesterday, and has the rest of them later this week. In order to do what I can to help him I've been helping by quizzing him using his flashcards. Which I think must be more amusing for him than me, seeing as pronouncing the names of the words on his flashcards feels like learning a whole new language. Myelocyte... Hematopoiesis... Polychromatic... I have no clue what these are (Alex just informed me that they have to do with blood cell formation - like I even understand what that is.) But it's been helping him so I'll keep quizzing!

Otherwise I've been scrapbooking like crazy. I haven't seen the top of my kitchen table in over a month. I put my sewing machine away and out comes the scrapbooking papers and photos and stickers, oh my. Its a frustrating process. I do one page, hate it when its finished, and walk away leaving everything on the table. Than I come back, end up making 4 pages that are perfect and I don't want to stop. Which is probably good since I haven't scrapbooked any of the gazillion photos I've taken since 2005. I have a little catching up to do.

This week I got everything set up for me to enroll at Life Pacific College in the Fall. I'll be doing their online Degree Completion program in Ministry & Leadership. I have a few classes I have to take before next fall, so I'm working on getting those taken care of. I'm really excited about FINALLY finishing my BA and being able to do what I've felt God called me to many years ago - full time ministry. I'm waiting on God and taking things one step at a time for now.

Better get back to my scrapbook....

2 comments:

sheree said...

what a good wife! One of my best friends is in med school right now and half the time she speaks I just look at her like she is speaking another language.

And I so know what you mean about the scrapbooking...I am the same way. I always put it off for months and months and then do a ton at one time. Whatever works!

And YAY for getting enrolled in school. I just registered for classes yesterday and I am totally pumped. Of course, I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, haha.

Anonymous said...

I like ur scrapbook :) Im into scrapbooking too now.