Friday, December 12, 2008

Mini Raspberry-Almond Swirls



One of the pastors at our church is getting married today. When she found out that I like to bake, she asked me if I could make some mini-desserts for her wedding. Of course I said I would because I LOVE to bake and 200 mini desserts sounds like a challenge! She had several people making different mini desserts, and we decided I would make mini raspberry almond swirls. They are sooooo yummy! (Just a side note: I REALLY missed my house and my beautiful big kitchen today!) I just dropped them off at the church after baking all morning but I thought I'd post pictures of my baking adventure.

Here's the recipe if you want to try it yourself. Don't be intimidated by the length of the recipe or the ingredients - its easier than it looks. If you put chocolate on them there more like a dessert but I've also put icing on them and they taste more like a breakfast pastry. Yummy!!!
One batch going in the oven and one batch coming out!


The finished product! (Yes there is chocolate on top :)

2 comments:

sheree said...

ooh yummy!

Jodi said...

Janna, those look awesome! You are sooooo making me hungry!!!