Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad blogger

I've been a horrible blogger lately. I think because I feel like I have nothing to write about. Well, actually I have a few things I want to write about, but I'm waiting to see if they pan out... does that leave you in suspense?


Mainly I've been really busy with school and work. My current class, Old Testament Foundations, is definitely the hardest thing I've ever done, but so worth the work. I'm learning so much and loving every (ok, maybe not every) minute of it. I think its good that the classes are hard - no one wants a pastor teaching on something that they don't understand. This is giving me a wonderful foundation for wherever God decides to lead us in ministry.

Work has been going pretty good. I end up spending the entire day I have to work trying to prep for my classes, so that’s been frustrating. Still, it’s been a good way to keep up with my skills. I’m a better decorator than I was 3 months ago. When I’m actually teaching, I love it. It’s the paperwork and prep that is starting to wear me out!

10 more weeks until we move back to Fresno, and I'm so ready to be home. It’s hard to believe that just 2 years ago Alex was finding out he got into Med School and we were going to be leaving. Time went by much faster than I thought it would.

Well, that’s a short update for now. I have a sermon outline due tonight (actually it was due Sunday!) that I need to get back to work on.

No comments: