Sunday, February 21, 2010

My First Award!

I haven't been online much the last few weeks because school has kept me very busy. But today I turned in the last assignment for my Christian Counseling class and I thought I'd spend a little time today catching up on my faviorate blogs.

I was so excited to find out that my friend Sammy, who was one of the first blogs I started following, sent me this award! Thank you so much, dear friend!



The rules:


1.Say thank you and link pass to the blogger(s) who awarded this to you.

2.Pass it on to other bloggers that you've recently discovered.

3.Link them and notify them.

4.Say 7 things about yourself.

So here are the ladies I'm awarding this too:
 
Launa 
Sheree 
Jamie
Tracy
 
Now for the 7 things about myself
 
1. I'm not a big fan of make-up. If I could go out in public without any on I would go for it in a heartbeat, but my skin just isn't that good.
2. I love changing my hair color. Last year alone I went from dark brown, to red, to burgandy, to light brown with highlights.
3. I'm obsessed with DIY, low cost home improvement and decorating ideas. I buy decorators magagzines and research paint colors online.  Its a sickness, I know....
4. I went on a mission trip to China when I was 19 and smuggled bibles accross the border. It was awesome and I'll have to blog about that someday.
5. My faviorate potato chip is salt and vinegar
6. I have to keep my hair cut short because it is so sparse. And no, that has nothing to do with how much I dye it - I went 3 years without any color change and still my hair falls out fast. I love long hair but it doesn't work with my genetic makeup
7. I love zebra print. Not a big fan of other animal prints but my obsession with zebras will have to carry over to another post another day...
 
 
 

1 comment:

jamie said...

awww, thanks janna!! =)

i love salt and vinegar chips too, although my husband wrinkles his nose every time i eat them =)