Wednesday, February 3, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday







This little guy has stolen the hearts of my whole family! If you followed my posts this summer, you know that my sister, Kristi, and her husband, Doug, had been waiting 3 years to adopt a child from China when they received the referal for this special little 2.5 year old boy! He came into their home and hearts in July and we've been capitivated ever since.
Its amazing how much energy he has! He just turned three on New Years day and his English is catching up quickly with his age group. He is SOOOO attached to Mama and Daddy! And I'm delighted that everytime I call Kristi he asks to talk to "Auntie Janna"!
Adoption is awesome. I love being an Aunt.

4 comments:

Margie said...

I just realized it has been almost a year since we first saw his face. They got the referral in Feb. 09. What a great year it's been. I Love, love love being Ben's Nana.

Mom

sheree said...

He is way too sweet! He and I *almost* have the same birthday :)

Jodi said...

He is precious!!! I love his smile!

Sammy said...

Hey Janna! Gave you an award on my blog- come and pick it up xxxx