Monday, May 11, 2009

See what happens when I look?

I finished my autobiography and my questionnaire! Woo Hoo! Now I'm just waiting for Alex to get his done (which he's halfway finished with and I'm amazed. He has finals next week and I've been sweating him getting it done by our May 22nd deadline.)

As a way to congratulate myself for my hard work (it took me 2 FULL days to finish all those stinking questions), I decided I would just LOOK at baby stuff. You know, get ideas for what kind of crib I want and the type of bedding I'd like. I know I want something with yellow in it because its my favorite color. And while I was web surfing I found this...



The entire set is here

Do you SERIOUSLY know how hard I'm am trying to stop myself from buying this!!! One is because I'm worried about buying anything until after my homestudy is approved. Also because I'm debating on whether this is gender neutral. If you've seen what they consider "gender neutral" you'd probably think this is pretty close...

This would be ADORABLE in the "Lion's Den Nursery". Ughhhhh. Why did I ever even look!?!


6 comments:

Sammy said...

I love it! It's so Lion-ish and is just perfect.

I think it could be for either boy or girl. If you get a girl you could introduce some more girly jungle accents. Don't forget that I am an interior designer and could help you pick them :-)

Go for it Janna!

Margie said...

That is really cute, maybe you could emphasize the yellow and use the brown as an accent color...then maybe add another color to either boy/girl it up...
So if it's a boy, can we call him Cubby?

Love Ya, Mom

Kirsten said...

I think it'd be perfect for either a boy or girl. It's totally adorable! Don't buy anything yet; wait for your shower then you can fill in those gaps!

Jodi said...

That is adorable! I have *secretly* been looking at bedding sets on Ebay...oh the cuteness!

beth said...

How cutsie :) -bethers

kkari said...

Janna, the Lions Den baby decor is absolutely perfect for a girl or boy. If it's a girl, just add a couple yellow flowers. I've always loved jungle animals! My fav stuffed toys were a leopard & panda. Cheers! .....Cousin Kat