Saturday, November 8, 2008

My new job

Woo hoo! Yesterday was my last day at BoA. Today I started my new job as a .... drumroll please... a housewife!!! Ok, well at least for the next few months. I get to go home (to Fresno) this week, and the week of Thanksgiving, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm signed up to volunteer time with childrens minstry at our church. I can't wait to finally catch up with my friends that I haven't seen or talked to in forever. And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally get through the huge pile of clean clothes that never seems to get hung up. Do you know what I'm talking about? The pile that goes from the dryer to the basket, than pulled out of the basket the day you need to wear it and has to be ironed 3 times to get all the wrinkles out?!? I know I'm not the only one :)

No sitting on the couch eating bon bons and watching soap's for me!

2 comments:

sheree said...

yay! Being a housewife is exciting stuff ;)

And yes...I totally know all too well about the pile of clean clothes that never gets hung up. I hate when I do that. In fact, I just got done hanging a TON of clothes.

Have fun in Fresno. :)

Janna said...

Thanks! Fresno was great and the so far I'm liking this housewife business :)