Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 Things I Don't Like

Here's the oh-so-obvious follow up to my last post!

1) I've gained weight. In the last 6 months I've gained a total of 20 lbs.Holy Crap Batman! The stress of moving and changing job (heck changing everything) has effected my waistline because I'm a certifiable STRESS EATER! We started eating health er last month and I've dropped 3 lbs, so I'm 17 lbs away from goal again. Still my suits I bought for work in April still don't fit, so I have a ways to go.

2) I miss EVERYONE! I call my mom almost every day on my way home from work. Some days are harder than others and its getting better, but I still wish I could just call someone to run to Target with me.

3) My job doesn't stimulate my brain. 'Nuff said.

4) I'm working so many hours that I have no motivation to do anything on my days off. Which means the dishes and laundry either don't get done or only get half done (if you ever come to visit you've heard the phrase "ignore the pile of clean clothes on the couch.)

5) There's no place like home. Have you ever tried to live in a 1000sq foot apartment after living in a 1700 sq ft house? I miss my house! I'm counting down the days until clinicals start, even though we may not be back in Fresno for clinicals, I can still hold out hope!

1 comment:

sheree said...

Janna! How cool! I didn't know you had a blog...now I have to go catch up on all your posts :)

wish I lived closer...I would totally go to target with you!