Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When it rains, it pours!

Get this - our first home study visit is TODAY! It turns out that we both were available this afternoon so at 4pm our home study starts. 24 hours ago I was wishing this would hurry up and now I'm amazed at how fast things are happening.

I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be. Today's appointment will be at their office and will only take about an hour. I think its mainly to give us more forms to fill out. I will probably be more nervous as the day goes on.

Oh, and it is literally pouring rain here, and has been since 4am, so at least if I look all frazzled at the appointment I can blame it on being wet :)

3 comments:

sheree said...

yay! Good luck with everything!

Sammy said...

What fantastic news! So great that things are happening quickly. Now for that placement.....!

Jodi said...

Oh I hope it went well! Please update soon! Praying for you as always!