Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm an Auntie!

Today was Kristi and Doug's Gotcha Day! They are now offically the proud parents of Bao Fu Gui now known as Ben. Here is what Kris wrote on her blog:

It's official. I got the cutest boy in the whole world. He has been running us ragged. He cried really hard & was a "touch me not" for about 1/2 hour, & gradually warmed up to us. It's been really neat ever since. He is very 2. All energy, but a total sweet heart. He wants to climb everything in site. He loves his Good Night Moon book & Tonka fire truck. We are exhausted all. But when we won him over, oh boy. He called me mama, & Doug Baba. He even kissed Doug before we left the CCAA building. He laughed all the way to the hotel, & has been charming everyone he meets. The hotel staff are shocked about how easy going he is. He hates the crib, loves bananas & chocolate chip cookies. He started clinging more to me at first, but later attached to Doug as well. We couldn't be happier. I feel like I've found myself.


Here are a few pictures of them:






3 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh Janna! He is just gorgeous. I have tears in my eyes and am just so happy for Doug and Kristi. One day I am going to cry tears of joy for you too my friend!

Tricia said...

he is adorable!!!!! Hi Janna, my name is Tricia and I am now following your journey as well =)

Janna said...

Hi Tricia! Thanks for following!