Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Ben



Kristi & Doug received the referral for this 2 yr old boy last nite. They had to make a tenative decision by 2 pm today. They have submitted their letter of intent to adopt him. They now have 1 - 2 weeks to have his medical files reviewed and make their final decision. He was born with heart problems and had surgery in Jan 08. They have had their doctor review the files and so far is looks like everything is a go. They are waiting for one more review before they make their finial decision.

As of now they are calling him Benjamin.

He is just the most precious little guy and we are all already in love with him.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I just got goosebumps and write with tears in my eyes. He looks gorgeous! I pray that God keeps little Benjamin safe and surrounded by His grace until his Mommy and Daddy come and take him home.

Janna said...

Thank You! My sister and her husband are so excited as are we. Thank you for the prayers!

Kirsten said...

He's beautiful! I'm so excited for your family. We'll be praying for you all.

sheree said...

I am in love too! Your mom sent me a pc of him last week! What a sweet, sweet boy!