Saturday, September 8, 2018

5 years, 2 more kids, and a cross country move later...

Wow. I haven’t blogged in a long time.

I honestly don’t remember the last time I sat down and read a blog that wasn’t attached to a Pinterest link so I totally get it. And Facebook really took over and I posted everything there.

Until like got crazy and I started struggling and decided to take a break from social media. It’s been 6 months now and I have no interest in getting back on. Yes it’s hard to not see everything going on with everyone but I just struggle too much with comparisons, and everyone on Facebook seems angry about one thing or another. I just don’t need extra drama. I have enough of my own.

And so I find myself back at this little blog I started 10 years ago, before I ever had a iPhone and before I was even on Facebook. I started this blog simply to keep my family informed about what was going on in our lives. And now I intended to start that back up again.

Maybe I’ll adtuakky get to writing things down this way and can keep a record for my kiddos of their  childhoods.

No comments: